Happy Day Before Remembrance Day, here is what we’ve been up to:
- Ef’s studio opening was a great success. Voyno and myself attended the evening dressed in the height of fashion. Who else was there? T.V. was there and I enjoy being in the spotlight, who doesn’t? Especially rock stars.
- Heavy was away this weekend enjoying a much needed vacation. The only problem is, that without that guy round we were a bit low on the jamming moral.
- The Vampire demo is done and sent to the studio. It went through 6 or 7 versions but we’re happy with what we’ve got now. It is soon to be recorded at Ef’s studio, Starlab, as mentioned above, and then soon to be heard by you.
- Speaking of recordings that we’ve worked on for a long time, Anna Please is now up on Myspace…I hope: Give it a listen online. Too many perfectionists.
- I spent much of the weekend practicing trumpet for Remembrance day ceremonies. There are only 5 notes to play but when your on your oddy-knocky up there playing a serious piece of music you can’t be making mistakes. Especially on the last post. Wish me luck.